Have you ever wondered that what it’s like to have a meal full of chicken, cheese, and nachos? Well, with the Occasion variety, you can now have authentic buffalo chicken nachos in your home.
The flavor of your favorite buffalo wing is packed into Buffalo Chicken Nachos together with the cheesy richness of a nacho. These sheet pan nachos, which are simple to make, are a one-of-a-kind recipe because they’re stuffed with shredded cheese, buffalo chicken, and unlimited toppings!
These nachos have it all— creamy cool ranch, tangy tomatoes and crisp lettuce, crispy broccoli florets, and spicy buffalo chicken. The batch is large enough to share (but no one will be able to make it past the first few bites). You can whip them up in less time, so you don’t need to re-think about having a party.
These buffalo chicken nachos are cheesier than your average nachos, but much healthier and easier to make with High on Chicken Buffalo sauce.
Prep time: 10-15 min
Serve for: 1-2
- 500 grams of chicken breast
- 1/4 cup of High On Chicken Buffalo Sauce
- One package of tortilla chips
- One can rinse and drained black beans
- One container of strong Cheddar cheese in shreds
- 1-half cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- One tablespoon finely sliced jalapenos
- green onions, chopped, one tablespoon
- Add olive oil to a big saute pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Add some chicken to the pan and season it with salt and pepper once the oil is hot.
- Once it’s finished cooking and no longer pink, shred it out of the pan.
- Use the chicken you already have on hand if you have any.
- High On Chicken buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and the chicken shreds are combined, and the mixture is simmered for a few seconds to blend the flavors.
- Heat the oven to 425’F (220 degrees C).
- In a baking dish, layer one layer of tortilla chips, followed by another layer of the Buffalo chicken mixture, black beans, and Cheddar cheese.
- Black beans, Cheddar cheese, the remaining tortilla chips, and the Buffalo chicken mixture should be layered on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven, or until the cheese is completely melted.
- If the top of the nachos is turning too black, cover them with aluminum foil.
- Add sour cream, blue cheese, jalapeno peppers, and green onion as delicious toppings for nachos.
Occasions when you can make Buffalo Chicken Nachos
This easy recipe is loaded with delicious buffalo chicken marinated in High On Chicken buffalo sauce and nacho cheese and served on cotija cheese crisps. This dish is so easy to prepare for any occasion- cook the chicken in the oven until done, then layer it on top of the crunchy cotija cheese crisps. Serve with our fresh salsa or guacamole!
You can make it to your get-together parties or bday parties. If you have kids, this is the best snack you can make for them. It has cheese and chips, which are the all-time favorite of kids. You can also enjoy this on a game night with your friends and serve it with beverages and chicken wings.
If you’re looking for an after-school snack or a munchies feast that’ll hit the spot, look no further than these buffalo chicken nachos.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to store and reheat the left-over nachos?
The nachos’ chilly toppings should be removed. Remove the blue cheese, cilantro, and avocado. If you add sour cream or shredded lettuce to the nachos, you should also take them out in an airtight container, and store them.
As much as possible, take out the chicken, onions, tomatoes, olives, and jalapenos and store them in a different airtight container. Put the tortilla chips with cheese in a ziplock bag in a single layer. To make the bag simpler to handle, I like to place them on a paper plate.
Set the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper to reheat.
On the baking sheet, arrange the tortilla chips first, then the chicken, onions, tomatoes, olives, and jalapenos. To make the nachos as cheesy as possible, add more cheese.
5 to 10 minutes of baking. Remove from oven and garnish with cold ingredients like cilantro, avocado, and blue cheese. Enjoy!
- What goes first in nachos?
The tortilla chips should always be placed on top of the nachos. I advise putting cheese after your layer of tortilla chips before adding the meat and other toppings. This provides something for the other toppings to melt.
- How long do to keep the nachos in the oven?
Bake your nachos for 5 to 10 minutes in the oven at 220 degrees Celcius.